August 24, 2009

An Updated View of My Garden

The mornings have been cold lately, and one can feel fall just around the corner. It's been a busy summer and I haven't had as much time in the garden as I'd planned, but it has certainly been a season of learning! I love watching the changes in the garden as the season progresses.


I have encountered minor problems here and there that have each been opportunities to do some research and experiment with trial and error. Here is what is nearly the final result of my summer, though one of the greatest lessons I've learned is that a garden is never complete. :)I think the beautiful birdbath I got for my birthday is a perfect finishing touch. I look forward to seeing all the changes between this year and next!

2 comments:

Charlotte Weychan said...

This is a great blog with lovely pictures - glad I found it!

Dflybri said...

Aww.. thank you! :)